Diocese of Baton Rouge
Blessed Margaret of Castello REACH Program
Special Education Teaching Assistant
2017-2018 School Year
The Catholic Diocese Department of Special Education is currently seeking a Special Education Teaching Assistant for the 2017-18 school year. This person would support students with special needs academically, socially, and physically in a variety of environments. The position requires the ability to support educational programming as well as advanced communication and collaboration skills. Please submit resume to TRODNEY@CSOBR.ORG call:225-336-8735 for more information.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
1. Support of Catholic Educational Ministry (Required)
2. Practicing Catholic (Preferred)
3. High School Diploma
4. College Credit toward an education related field is preferred.
Availability for 2017-18 school year
Submit letter of interest, resume with references, and copies of transcripts to:
Special Education Department
Catholic Schools Office
P.O. Box 2028
Baton Rouge, LA 70821-2028
Applications Considered Upon Receipt
Redemptorist St. Gerard School:
Part time maintenance
Contact: Mr. C.J. Laird at:
3655 St. Gerard Avenue
Baton Rouge, LA 70769
St. Louis King of France:
Full time maintenance
St. Louis King of France School has an immediate opening for a full-time maintenance position. Application should possess general mechanical skills - minor construction, electrical, plumbing, heating/AC, etc. Hours to be determined. Please contact Ms. Johnson at 225-273-3932 for more information.
Employment with the Diocese of Baton Rouge
1) Prospective educational professionals who wish to be employed with our Catholic Schools should contact the schools directly. Addresses and websites can be found at the School Info tab under Schools and locations.
2) Educational professionals may also send a cover letter, resume, and copies of transcripts to the Catholic Schools Office, PO Box 2028, Baton Rouge, LA 70821-2028 or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org . All resumes will be housed at a secure location for Principals to review.
The schools of the Diocese of Baton Rouge, Louisiana, admit students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at its schools. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school administered programs.